Prev: Re: [OT] Question from the news Next: [LST} Stuart Ford's 'reply' Re: [OT] Question from the news

Re: [OT] Question from the news

From: glenn m wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 03:02:34 PST
Subject: Re: [OT] Question from the news

Sounds like a great money maker, sign on to a list, the list sends you
message (sooner or later,) you send this, then you try and collect the
cash as later messages	roll in.  Nice theory anyway...

I have no clue as to it's legality (questionable to my non-legal mind,)
effectiveness (LOL!  Not from any list I have been on!!) or seriousness
(has "Stuart" posted before? Is he human or an autobot type program? Was
he hacked?  Does he have a wickedly off-tangent sense of humor? Is he
ROFLOL?) but he woke me up circa 0430 this morning...

Gracias,
Glenn

On Wed, 26 Mar 2003 21:14:48 -0600 Stuart Ford <stuart@forddata.com>
writes:
>Your message was received at 9:14:48 PM on the 3/26/2003, and your
>address has been logged.
>
>Be advised that this server has users that are under 18 years of age.
>Only personal messages and requested commercial messages (verified)
>are permitted.
>
>Any other messages of a Business or Adult nature are a violation of
>our systems and privacy policy.
>Adult messages that reach accounts used by minors will be reported to
>the appropriate authorities.
>
>Any Person or Organization sending messages that breach our usage
>policies agree to remit the fee of $50 US Dollars, per message
>received by our server.
>
>Receipt of this message constitutes agreement with the above terms.

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com

Prev: Re: [OT] Question from the news Next: [LST} Stuart Ford's 'reply' Re: [OT] Question from the news