Prev: Re: [OT] Question from the news Next: Re: [OT] Question from the news

RE: [OT] Question from the news

From: "B Lin" <lin@r...>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 14:27:52 -0700
Subject: RE: [OT] Question from the news

Those are ID markings - easily identified from a distance or through a
scope.	IIRC they used to have other geometric shapes to differentiate
companies/battalions using stuff like squares and triangles.  They
probably switched to arrowheads to reduce the ease of targeting shapes
like circles.

--Binhan