Prev: Re: Happier Times Next: RE: Current Events

Re: Happier Times

From: El Conejo Malo <punkrabbitt@y...>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 14:20:46 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Happier Times

Those are the most evilly appalling sheep I have ever seen... big, too.
And now i know that it DID
happen, all rumors and denials notwithstanding. Thank you, sir, may I
please have some more?

--- "Hudak, Michael" <mihudak@state.pa.us> wrote:
> Well....  a suitable waiting period has passed, and I feel (somewhat)
safe in releasing these to
> the public:
>
> http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mhudak69/thumbmain.htm
>
> I think you all can figure out which branch to take for ECC pictures.
If you look in the other
> ones, you'll notice a dearth of space ship pictures.	(However, my
daughter plowing through the
> snow could be a scene from an arctic invasion.....)  :-)
>
> I hope everyone has fun reminiscing.	(and me running for
shelter.....)

> Mike Hudak
> I'm a non player character in real life

=====
http://www.punkrabbitt.com
Playtesting
Freelance Fiction
Independent Product Review

http://platinum.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: Happier Times Next: RE: Current Events