Prev: [LST] Bounced mail RE: Current Events Next: Re: Happier Times

Happier Times

From: "Hudak, Michael" <mihudak@s...>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 14:00:07 -0500
Subject: Happier Times

Well....  a suitable waiting period has passed, and I feel (somewhat)
safe in releasing these to the public:

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mhudak69/thumbmain.htm

I think you all can figure out which branch to take for ECC pictures.
If you look in the other ones, you'll notice a dearth of space ship
pictures.  (However, my daughter plowing through the snow could be a
scene from an arctic invasion.....)  :-)

I hope everyone has fun reminiscing.  (and me running for shelter.....)

Mike Hudak
I'm a non player character in real life

Prev: [LST] Bounced mail RE: Current Events Next: Re: Happier Times