Prev: Re: [OT] Anyone out there? Next: Re: [OT] to cheer everyone up.....

Re: [OT] to cheer everyone up.....

From: glenn m wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 19:19:35 PST
Subject: Re: [OT] to cheer everyone up.....

Uh,  Jon, is this something I should not read on a government computer?

As a point of reference we sent an officer to Leavenworth for the
material (as in pictures) he had on two computers (okay it was several
hundred, but 6that was just icing on the cake...)

The only reason he got caught was the one that he "broke" and was marked
'excess' was repaired by a bored hardware guru and reissued to a staff
officer (civilian) who makes a Mormon Bishop look morally loose...

Gracias,
Glenn

On Sun, 23 Mar 2003 20:10:33 +0000 Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com>
writes:
>Yes, it's another [OT] posting.....
>
>With all the horror and gloom happening in reality, if you want a bit
>of
>cheering up with something genuinely funny (and TOTALLY unrelated to
>Current Affairs) go and take a look at
>http://home.nyu.edu/~amw243/diaries/
> (you will need a familiarity with LoTR and Bridget Jones' Diary, and
>tolerant attitude to sexual orientation....)
>
>:-)
>
>Jon (GZG)

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com

Prev: Re: [OT] Anyone out there? Next: Re: [OT] to cheer everyone up.....