Prev: FTJava: New screenshot with the Salvo arcs and SSDs Next: Re: [OT] to cheer everyone up.....

Re: [OT] to cheer everyone up.....

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 18:10:42 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [OT] to cheer everyone up.....

http://home.nyu.edu/~amw243/diaries/
>  (you will need a familiarity with LoTR and Bridget Jones' Diary, and
> tolerant attitude to sexual orientation....)

Dog... well, now we know why Tolkien left female characters out of
LotR, mostly. They would have been, um, extraneous...

I'm not sure whether to pass this on to LotR-fan friends or not... :)

Brian.

Prev: FTJava: New screenshot with the Salvo arcs and SSDs Next: Re: [OT] to cheer everyone up.....