Prev: Re: [OT] Anyone out there? Next: Re: [OT] short - hackers

Re: [OT] short - hackers

From: Donald Hosford <Hosford.Donald@a...>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 05:22:40 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] short - hackers

I fully agree.	I make visibly sure that the 'net computer's lan cable
is pulled before surfing...
That outta keep that blasted weasil off of my desk machine.

The only things on my 'net computer is windows, a few internet games,
and my browser.  Stuff easily reinstalled if messed with.

Donald Hosford