Prev: RE: [OT] Anyone out there? Next: Re: [OT] Anyone out there?

Re: [OT] Anyone out there?

From: Aaron Teske <mithramuse@y...>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 08:56:44 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [OT] Anyone out there?

Now, now, Alan... not fair to be tossing more zingers at our
absent Combat Engineer when he's not around to receive.... ^_-

http://warblogcorner.blogspot.com/2003_03_22_warblogcorner_archive.html#
200027588
(apologies if that gets cut up over two lines or anything.)

Warblogcorner is a sweet place to read up on what's happening,
though.  Thank you for the link!

			   Aaron

--- Alan and Carmel Brain <aebrain@webone.com.au> wrote:
> From: "Donald Hosford" <Hosford.Donald@acd.net>
> > According to a computer show I was watching yesterday
> > (thursday night), The US bombing is so skillfull, that
> > the Iraci Internet provider in Bagdad is still on the
> > web...
> >
> > The show host called up their web site.
> >
> > Is this cool or what?
>
> God is an Iron*. I've given some advice to a guy with the
> blogname of Salam Pax
> in Baghdad. See http://dear_raed.blogspot.com/
>
> I referred him to the Israeli Defence Force Homefront
> Command Web site
> http://www.idf.il/homefront/english/ns-welcome.stm
> as being the best general source of civil defence information.
>
> The Arabic (!!!) version is at
> http://212.179.112.116/homefront/alarm-arb.pdf
> courtesy of an Israeli blogger http://imshin.blogspot.com/
>
> One of the best websites for news is the at
> http://warblogcorner.blogspot.com/
> run by a number of the cognoscenti and literati who actually
> know their arses from
> their elbows (unlike many I've seen on TV)
>
> * If a person who commits gluttony is a glutton, then a person
> who commits Irony....
> (Courtesy of my good mate Spider Robinson)

http://platinum.yahoo.com

Prev: RE: [OT] Anyone out there? Next: Re: [OT] Anyone out there?