Prev: Allow me to differ (the [OT] discussion) with Allan Next: Aliens of John C

Re: Allow me to differ (the [OT] discussion) with Allan

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 10:50:02 -0500
Subject: Re: Allow me to differ (the [OT] discussion) with Allan

> list is of international character, includes
> gamers of many religions, ethnicities

<TomB mutters: "that is, there's Scots and there's all the other, less
important people">

> We aren't policed by the Gestapo and we
> certainly don't use jackboots on dissenters.

Because it's too tough to catch someone while wearing jackboots.  We
just send the Narns.

> the nature of the problem... *grin* ... and
> the Narns shall punish me.

I think the Narns are still in shock from a certain non-event

Prev: Allow me to differ (the [OT] discussion) with Allan Next: Aliens of John C