Prev: [OFFICIAL] RE: [Stargrunt-Fullthrust] Hello Next: Re: miniatures question

Re: [Stargrunt-Fullthrust] Hello

From: glenn m wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 04:25:30 PST
Subject: Re: [Stargrunt-Fullthrust] Hello

Thanks GZG.

IF MB (or someone else) doesn't do it first I'll try and assemble some
basic data after Sunday (There is this local convention and a family
social event tonight and church... that time stuff Mr. Tuffley
mentioned...)

Gracias,
Glenn

On Sat, 15 Mar 2003 09:50:32 +0000 Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com>
writes:
>>I don't think an email would carry enough information to infringe on
>Jon's
>>IP.
>> A quick matrix of die types, quality and armor ratings (small
>sample) should
>>give some idea of what he is getting into.
>
>This is OK by me, if someone has the time to do it!  ;-)
>
>Jon (GZG)
>>
>>Michael Brown

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com

Prev: [OFFICIAL] RE: [Stargrunt-Fullthrust] Hello Next: Re: miniatures question