Prev: RE: [Stargrunt-Fullthrust] Hello Next: Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together?

Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together?

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@y...>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 22:09:51 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together?

--- Frits Kuijlman <frits@pds.twi.tudelft.nl> wrote:
> Some time ago I picked up a Tegethoff dreadnought
> (geohex blister),
> and I am finally thinking about putting it together.
> I am a bit worried about the thing staying together
> though.

File everything as flat as possible!   Fit, file,
fit, file, and subassemble front and rear bottoms.
Superglue the center section to 'tack' the ship
together, use epoxy to hold it for real, and
watch the alignment closely as the front will
tend to 'drift' off center and spoil the
alignment.

Bye for now,
John L.

http://webhosting.yahoo.com

Prev: RE: [Stargrunt-Fullthrust] Hello Next: Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together?