Prev: [Stargrunt-Fullthrust] Hello Next: RE: [Stargrunt-Fullthrust] Hello

Re: [Stargrunt-Fullthrust] Hello

From: "Mike Hillsgrove" <mikeah@c...>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 23:49:37 -0500
Subject: Re: [Stargrunt-Fullthrust] Hello

Note.  I ordered the rules from England Monday evening. Full Thrust with
all
the trimmings.	They were IN MY HANDS Saturday morning.  I have never
had
service this good from any company anywhere.

So, two weeks later I tried it again for Star Grunt.  They can't be that
good, could they?  In the words of our late great Prez	Jimmy (have a
Billy
beer) Carter, "SHOWW ENUF!"  In my hands within the week.

I live in Maryland on the east coast of the great USofA.  Order now, you
won't be disappointed.

Prev: [Stargrunt-Fullthrust] Hello Next: RE: [Stargrunt-Fullthrust] Hello