Prev: Re: miniatures question Next: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together?

Re: Need help identifying what I ordered a while ago

From: glenn m wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 11:03:48 PST
Subject: Re: Need help identifying what I ordered a while ago

Upon review the officials have made a decision -

actually i looked at the PDF catalog from GZG and have determined that
two of the four are almost certainly GZG:
DSM-117 - I have three
DF-C07 - I have four

The other two are probably the 6 and 8 wheel vehicles from Irregular's
'new' science fiction line:
NSF23
NSF22

Mr. Tuffley's call has been sustained!

Play on!

Gracias,
Glenn

On Mon, 10 Mar 2003 09:08:31 +0000 Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com>
writes:
>>Months (too many) ago I ordered some SF miniatures from Irregular -
>25,
>>15  and 6 mm) from Irregular.
>>
>>Now I am getting around getting them organized into my SF armies.
>>
>>It is the 6 mm stuff I need help with.
>>
>>I need to reorder some additional vehicles but I forget which ones
>they
>>are!

>>Tracked Boxy APC - bits on top but no apparent 'weapons'  - 12 to 13
>mm
>>wide 31-32 mm long and 7-9 mm tall.  'Headlight' in front (2) of
>vehicle.

>>"Shorter' APC  - tracked, small recessed area in front (Driver's
>window?)
>>and slight raised area at the back.  No overt weapons,simple topside,
>>hatch front right, driver's window truncated pyramid like area.  It
>is
>>13-14 mm wide 25-26 mm long, and 7-8 mm tall at rear.  "Whippet" if
>>was an "average dog."

>>Wheeled APC - 8 wheels, sideways "V" pointing forward bow with cast
>on
>>rectangular small turret, front third is raised with 'turret' on top,
>>stern is narrower sideways "V" pointing back.   It is 26 mm long
>V-tip to
>>V-tip,  11-12 mm side, and lower deck is circa 8 mm high.
>>
>>*4
>>another wheeled APC with 6 asymmetrically spaced wheels.  Arbitrarily
>>(meaning I'm guessing) the appearance of the APC is divided in half
>with
>>the middle wheels about centered, the front wheels directly in front
>of
>>the middle set with the rear wheels separated by a boxlike part of
>the
>>main chassis, turret front of center, turret is separate, barrel
>right of
>>center, back half of body 1 cm or so higher than front but below
>turret
>>gun traverse.  It is about 22 mm long, 11 - 12 mm wide and 6-8 mm
>tall
>>not including turret.
>
>Are you SURE this is an Irregular piece and not GZG, Glenn? The
>description
>sounds spot-on for our DSM-117 (M38 LIPPC)!
>
>Jon (GZG)
>>
>>Gracias,
>>Glenn

>>Sign Up for Juno Platinum Internet Access Today
>>Only $9.95 per month!
>>Visit www.juno.com

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com

Prev: Re: miniatures question Next: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together?