Prev: Re: Fwd: [TML] British Army Contacts Sought Next: [OT] Entirely off-topic: English Civil War rules

National Vehicle Crew Minis

From: "staremu" <star_emu@h...>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 15:05:14 -0600
Subject: National Vehicle Crew Minis

Hello all,

I was lookign through the GZG catalog today and realised that they only
have a generic crewmen set.  Does anybody know if there are any plans to
do Crew figs for the various SG2 Nations?

Also, is there anybody out there who keeps the various PDF updates to
the catalog handy.  I seem to be missing the one with the NAC Ghurkas.
I'd much appreciate it if somebody could possibly email me the last few
updates prior to the current one, if possible.	Feel free to send the
mto my main email eliarndt@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Eli

Prev: Re: Fwd: [TML] British Army Contacts Sought Next: [OT] Entirely off-topic: English Civil War rules