Prev: Re: [OT] Visit to the States Next: RE: [SG,DS] Power Armour Weapon

Re: [OT] Visit to the States

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 08:48:41 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] Visit to the States

Germy wrote:

> > Stuart Murray, an avid GZG gamer, lives in the Bronx.  He's not on
the
> > list currently.
> > Jon
>
> Thanks for the heads up on listers in the NY area.
> When I make up my mind as to dates and things then I'll mention
> it again, might be worth looking some people up over there.

Jeremy,

Have you looked at the GZG Player Locator page yet? THere are
listed a handful of GZG folk in NYC.

http://www.bcpl.net/~indy/full-thrust/location.html

Of course there's no telling how accurate those entries are unless
one tries to contact them.  ;-)

Mk

Prev: Re: [OT] Visit to the States Next: RE: [SG,DS] Power Armour Weapon