Prev: RE: [SG,DS] Power Armour Weapon Next: Re: [SG,DS] Power Armour Weapon

RE: [SG,DS] Power Armour Weapon

From: Ryan M Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 18:08:13 -0500
Subject: RE: [SG,DS] Power Armour Weapon

At 9:20 AM +1100 3/12/03, Beth.Fulton@csiro.au wrote:

>Ok next dumb Beth question, is water the best coolant? Isn't there
something
>more high tech these days that could do as well but doesn't require as
much
>volume/ancillary supporting stuff? There's no sludgey goo stuff that
works
>better?

Water is good because it's cheap and common. Usually an
anti-freeze/boiling solution is added. Usually there are corrosion
inhibitors as well. Water is better the oil for transferring heat.
There could be more exotic materials but water based solutions are
rather good.
- Ryan Montieth Gill			     '01 Honda Insight -
- rmgill@SPAmindspring.com			    '85 CB700S -
- ryan.gill@SPAMturner.com		 '76 Chevy Monte Carlo -
- www.mindspring.com/~rmgill		       '72 Honda CB750 -
-				      '60 Daimler FV701H Mk2/3 -
-				   '42 Daimler Scout Car Mk II -
-	 The director of Home Security encourages you to       -
-	   turn in your neighbor & spy on your friends.        -
-  C&R-FFL  /  Protect your electronic rights!	  \ EFF-ACLU   -

Prev: RE: [SG,DS] Power Armour Weapon Next: Re: [SG,DS] Power Armour Weapon