Prev: [ISO] Custom decals Next: Re: [ISO] Custom decals

Re: [SG,DS] Power Armour Weapon

From: "staremu" <star_emu@h...>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 17:29:39 -0600
Subject: Re: [SG,DS] Power Armour Weapon

Well, I think mobility is key to modern and likely to futuristic
warfare.  I
am sure that if a water-cooled MG was more mobile tactics would have
evolved
around it, but they haven't.  I don't think you'll find anyone
complaining
because their MG doesn't have a cooling system - ammo shortages and
bulkiness yes.

Eli