Prev: Re: [SG,DS] Power Armour Weapon Next: Re: Model wanted, dead or alive...

Re: [SG,DS] Power Armour Weapon

From: "Germ" <germ@g...>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 14:07:45 -0000
Subject: Re: [SG,DS] Power Armour Weapon

> maybe I am wrong, but isn't the advantage of a water (or other fluid)
cooled
> weapon that long bursts can be fired without the need to replace the
barrel.
> The entire point of a power armoured force is that it can carry pretty
much
> everything it needs in its suit. Not having to stop and change the
barrel
on
> a weapon would be a huge time-saver (wouldn't it?). Maybe for personal
> weapons this would be unnecesary, but with a SAW...
> Richard

So you could sort of have a Dune type 'Still-Suit' that has the ability
use the
pilots bodily fluids along with a starting reserviour to cool weapons
down.
If your collecting sweat and other fluids from the trooper then the
weight
carry cooling water is reduced.

Just a thought.

Oh and on this power armour note Northstar have a new armoured figure
out
for their WWII style range Project X.

http://www.northstarfigures.com/shop/projektx/powersoldat.html

Jeremey
germ@germy.co.uk
www.germy.co.uk

Prev: Re: [SG,DS] Power Armour Weapon Next: Re: Model wanted, dead or alive...