Prev: Re: [OT] SALUTE 2003 Next: Re: [OT] SALUTE 2003

Re: scale incompat issues and scenarios

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 23:48:43 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: scale incompat issues and scenarios

On Wed, 26 Feb 2003, glenn m wilson wrote:

> Please!  I learn some really good stuff from the AAR's and photos plus
> inspiration is always a nice thing to borrow...
>
> On Wed, 26 Feb 2003 02:59:19 +0000 "Joe Ross" <ft4breedn@hotmail.com>
> writes:
> >I would love to have seen pictures of this!!! Have any?

Sorry, I never did take pics of the full SG2/Bughunt setup. I've still
got
all the buildings & industrial bits, though, so when I eventually get
back
to active gaming I'll try and remember to take some!

The setup wasn't very big - crowded, very crowded, but never more than
roughly 4ft x 3ft. I used 15mm figures. The six or eight times I ran the
scenario, I think the Aliens won most of them... see the movie if you
need
to know why!

The core rules for that were of course SG2; the Aliens ran on house
rules
I've got on my website; there was also a lot of GM'ing from me, keeping
the aliens unpredictable and ratcheting up the player's blood pressure!
Hence the explosions & stray industrial incidents as well...

Brian.