Prev: Re: WWII MGs Next: Re: [OT] SALUTE 2003

Re: WWII MGs

From: Flak Magnet <flakmagnet@t...>
Date: 07 Mar 2003 15:35:56 -0500
Subject: Re: WWII MGs

Perhaps "heat pipes" might come into use after a few years...

http://www.heatpipe.com/heatpipes.htm

Note that heat pipes are being installed in laptops that don't rely on
gravity to return the liquid to the heat source, instead using cappilary
action.  So a ruggedized, larger version that clamps over a barrel when
it isn't going to be fired on the move might come into use.