Prev: Optional Rules Next: Re: WWII MGs

Re: Optional Rules

From: "Kevin Balentine" <kevinbalentine@m...>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 09:56:14 -0600
Subject: Re: Optional Rules

From: "Scott Clinton" <grumbling_grognard@hotmail.com>

>Kevin:
>As for your points about combat movement I can understand how you like
it
>the way it is.  It adds a certain random element.  However, I find it
very
>frustrating and impossible to rationalize that on a consistant basis my

>units will move slower during a charge than they do during a normal
move.

I hear you brother! My opponents always get a certain smug look whenever

I announce "I'm going to try a combat move." That's a sure prelude to a
1.
Well, "I'm firing at this unit" is also a sure prelude to a 1. "This
green 1 unit
will try to remove its panic." 1.

I think the best answer would be loaded dice :-)

Prev: Optional Rules Next: Re: WWII MGs