Prev: More Hammer's Slammers news Next: RE: Lists back, I think.

RE: Lists back, I think.

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 14:26:36 +1100
Subject: RE: Lists back, I think.

On Thursday, March 06, 2003 1:53 PM, Michael Brown
[SMTP:mwbrown@sonic.net]
wrote:
> So, how is the gaming in Gisborne?
>
> Michael Brown
> 38.24 N, 122.04W

Not quite; it's Melbourne.
According to my Melways roadmap, Gisborne is ~37.28'S 144.36'E	Not much
happens out at Gisborne (Although there is a convention down the road at
Bendigo in June).

A little slow GZG-wise, my nearest club (Western Suburbs Gaming
Association)
that plays semi-regularly is an hour away & I don't get out there often.
Then again, I drive 45 minutes to Dandenong on Thursday nights for RGPA
games.
Lots of RPGs at the moment, I'm running the RPGA table at Conquest (11
separate games running for 12 sessions over easter + 2 wargames of my
own).

Anyone from Australia want to volunteer to run a few tables?  :-)

Brendan
'Neath Southern Skies - 37°47'S 144°56'E
http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/

Prev: More Hammer's Slammers news Next: RE: Lists back, I think.