Prev: Re: [ADMIN] Lists back, I think. Next: RE: Lists back, I think.

RE: [ADMIN] Lists back, I think.

From: Michael Brown <mwbrown@s...>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 18:03:16 -0800
Subject: RE: [ADMIN] Lists back, I think.

So where were we before we got rudely interrupted?

Michael Brown

Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 14:32:07 -0700
From: "Matthew L. Seidl" <seidl@ghost.wraith.com>

In patching the mailing list machine for the new sendmail root
exploit, a number of things broke.  I now believe that all of the
lists are back and running, and this message should serve as a good
test.  Any messages sent since late Monday are lost I'm afraid, so
please resend things if you have them.	Any further problems, please
email me directly and I'll take a look.

- -=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@wraith.com
   =-=
=-= Research Scientist			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
- -=- http://www.wraith.com/seidl			   -Morrow
Quotes
    =-=
=-= My friends tell me I lead far too interesting a life.
   -=-

------- End of Blind-Carbon-Copy

Prev: Re: [ADMIN] Lists back, I think. Next: RE: Lists back, I think.