Prev: RE: Emergency backup GZG list is now in place Next: Re: Emergency backup GZG list is now in place

Re: Emergency backup GZG list is now in place

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 17:43:43 +0000
Subject: Re: Emergency backup GZG list is now in place

On Wed, Mar 05, 2003 at 11:36:12AM -0600, devans@nebraska.edu wrote:
>I echo the thanks, but rather than making this a 'me too', would Roger
>please pass on what's up? Should we now be using the FIREDRAKE? Is
Berkeley
>in ruins?

Looks like a problem at the server end, possibly related to a patch for
the recent sendmail exploit - Matthew's working on getting it fixed.

So, for the moment send your list posts to gzg@firedrake.org; once the
main list server is back in action I'll redirect them to the usual
address, which you should then switch back to.

Roger

Prev: RE: Emergency backup GZG list is now in place Next: Re: Emergency backup GZG list is now in place