Prev: Re: FMA Sheep Next: Re: Space Rodents

Space Rodents

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@m...>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 19:57:28 -0500
Subject: Space Rodents

Glenn

If you make armour a bit lighter, you'll tend to
take more wounds. That'll tend to mean more
checks for unknown casualties and more
outright deaths. I'm not sure you need to go as
far as piling additional wound severity modifiers
on. You should experiment with both.

Aren't mice nearsighted? They might not be
able to spot past 4 range bands....

For scaling weapons: I wouldn't worry too
much. Just give a size 0.5 vehicle 2 or 3 internal
spaces (a mouseketeer maybe only takes 0.5
as cargo) so it only gets one class 1 weapon or
maybe a couple of LMG/SAWs.

The other thing to do with movement if cm
don't appeal, just downshift all moves by one
die type (light troops move 6 instead of 8,
normal troops 4 instead of 6, etc). But OTOH,
mice can go like a bat out of heck when they
have a mind, so maybe only normal moves are
penalized and combat moves (roll some dice)
are at normal rates?

Also, remember your racial antipathy for all
things feline (like Kzinti).
Mr. Thomas Barclay
Software Developer & Systems Analyst
thomas.barclay@stargrunt.ca

Prev: Re: FMA Sheep Next: Re: Space Rodents