Prev: Re: Ok, really, really, OT and I'm sorry... Re: [OT] Battletech pod for Mechwarrior:Dark Age Next: Re: [OT] SALUTE 2003

Re: [OT] SALUTE 2003

From: "Germ" <germ@g...>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 16:58:36 -0000
Subject: Re: [OT] SALUTE 2003

> > Got a little bit more GW Epic stuff to get rid of! Until that time,
> will not feel totally cleansed :) <
>
> Alternatively, convert them into something; the taint can be removed.
> Phil

The taint is too strong on what I have left. IIRC the bits I have left
are a
complete set of 16 open drop pods which I think set me back about £30
nearly 10 years ago. And also a set of 4 stands of Grey Night
terminators
where you only got one terminator per sprue and 5 sprues per box.
I needed 20 terminators to make the unit!
I must be rid of them for they will ever remind me of how I was duped
into
buying so much unwanted GW plastic!!!

Jeremey
germ@germy.co.uk