Prev: Re: [OT] SALUTE 2003 Next: Ok, really, really, OT and I'm sorry... Re: [OT] Battletech pod for Mechwarrior:Dark Age

Re: [OT] SALUTE 2003

From: Phillip Atcliffe <Phillip.Atcliffe@u...>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 15:47:29 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: [OT] SALUTE 2003

I'll be there, too -- with only one son this time since the other one
is in Sweden until June or July. We'll be spending some time (and
money) at the GZG stand, as usual, and will cheerfully hang out with
anyone who's there -- after we complete flying raids on a couple of
other traders.

Which reminds me; I must make up a list for Jon...

Phil
----
"Sic Transit Gloria Barramundi"
   (Or, So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!)
   -- not Douglas Adams, but me: Phil Atcliffe
			(Phillip.Atcliffe@uwe.ac.uk)