Prev: Re: [DSII] Unit Markings Next: Re: totally untested SG 2 idea for comment

Re: [DSII] Unit Markings

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 00:33:36 -0500
Subject: Re: [DSII] Unit Markings

At 07:45 PM 3/2/03 -0000, you wrote:
>Just to add a point, the company banding that G-Dubya uses is taken
from the
>old markings on WWI tanks.

This, I should have known.

>Anyway to the point, have you considered just picking a symbol and
painting
>that on (square, triangle, hedgehog, etc), varying the colour for unit,
>that'd be simple and effective, probably.

I may well end up doing this, but I'm hesitant -- my inability to paint
identical symbols is sadly limited.  Good, simple decals of geometric
shapes would help tremendously.

John Crimmins
johnCrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Re: [DSII] Unit Markings Next: Re: totally untested SG 2 idea for comment