Prev: Re: [OT] 25mm Paper Buildings Available Next: Re: Germy's work

Re: Germy's work

From: glenn m wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2003 13:41:41 PST
Subject: Re: Germy's work

On Sun, 2 Mar 2003 20:21:12 -0000 "Germy" <germ@germy.co.uk> writes:
<snip>
>I have spoken to quite a few people over comercial
>production. One of the things I am very concious of is
>when you in introduce cost, even at no profit peoples attitudes
>change (they get more demanding :)
>I will hopefully learn how to use Adobe Illustrator this year
>and so may well embark on some more buildings at a higher quality.
>When I feel happier with the quality I may look again at ready printed
>sheets.

Alas, very true.  Of course for me you are way ahead of my level of
skill.	In the mean time I will keep working to get the cartridges and
paper and print out (and use) your stuff.  People who don't like it do't
have to play.

Yes, I will take pictures (grin) and * if * they come out I will find
some place to  post them.

>> 3. I saw some of your tanks after Indy had
>> painted them. I was ambivalent when I saw
>> them in baremetal, but I've changed my mind.
>> I'm not a big fan of "bugs" (read: icky alien
>> things) but I plan to (when funds allow) get a
>> hand on some of your 1/300th bug vehicles as
>> they are nice looking when painted. So kudos
>> here too.
>> Tomb.
>
>I have pictures of the painted ones myself in my Sci-fi gallery.
>But I agree completely over initial reactions. I guess they were
>unusual enough so to speak to make people cautious.

i admit to ambivalence about the bugs initialy (I like the idea of
waspish bugs more but that's just a personal _flavor_ thing) but the
sample Brigade sent me with an order was pretty sharp.	Unfortunately I
already had/have a long list of SF figures in the queue.

<snip>

Gracias,
Glenn

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com

Prev: Re: [OT] 25mm Paper Buildings Available Next: Re: Germy's work