Prev: RE: [ECC] Found Me No Sheep Next: FMA WW2 Stats?

RE: [SG/DS] Help designing aliens

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 11:01:37 +1100
Subject: RE: [SG/DS] Help designing aliens

G'day,

> I like this.	It's simple but effective. Is this overkill or
> is it one of those things that comes up so little that it really won't
be
> too great an advantage?

Probably only specific scenarios really.

> I like this option.  I don't see the Tonk as the sort of
> alien that just keep getting up, just that they are tough and hard to
kill.

The good thing is in my experience it also doesn't unbalance things
either
as you're still taking wounds which may kill at recovery check time, but
it
still gives them a different feel to standard humans.

> Thanks again,

No worries

Beth

Prev: RE: [ECC] Found Me No Sheep Next: FMA WW2 Stats?