Prev: Re: [SG/DS] Help designing aliens Next: [SG] Colonial Grunt

[ECC] Found Me No Sheep

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@m...>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 13:48:08 -0500
Subject: [ECC] Found Me No Sheep

One quote, perhaps wisely missed, was

(Upon ribbing Mike for rushing over to the Beth
figure, had there been such a figure in a
conjectural game):

Mike: "Hey, A Scotsman giving up Sheep for a
Woman!"

Tomb: <looks around, far and near>

Tomb: "Just looking for the other Three
Horsemen."

PS - Mike, Since Beth was claiming to point
Derek in this direction, I'd suggest going to
hide in Southfen (aka Louisianna bog country)
with Allan MacCajun and his Caber.

PPS - A write up would risk lives, and what's
worse, since I'm not working right now, I'd only
have the Canadian socialized medicine system
to depend on. The wait times for aide would be
prohibitive.....
Mr. Thomas Barclay
Software Developer & Systems Analyst
thomas.barclay@stargrunt.ca

Prev: Re: [SG/DS] Help designing aliens Next: [SG] Colonial Grunt