Prev: Re: ECC VI After Action Report Next: Re: [SG/DS] Help designing aliens

Re: [SG/DS] Help designing aliens

From: "staremu" <star_emu@h...>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 10:32:10 -0600
Subject: Re: [SG/DS] Help designing aliens

I looked over the list that Brendan presented and made a couple mods but
used them pretty much as is.  Going to try and playtest them against my
NSL
over the weekend.

One thing I did change is that the Tonk do not wear armor only light
fatigues.  This is primarily do to the minaitures I used for them and
wantingto match the stats to the minsi so to speak.  I am wondering if I
would be remiss in giving them some form of natural resistence to damage
due
to large size and general physical toughness, though I doubt any organic
material is going to have too much of an effect on the trauma induced by
gunfire.

Eli