Prev: Re: Tom's life on the lamb * Next: RE: Tom's life on the lamb *

RE: Tom's life on the lamb *

From: "Hudak, Michael" <mihudak@s...>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 13:16:14 -0500
Subject: RE: Tom's life on the lamb *

> * no sheep pun intended...
>
> Jerry said: (in reply to Beth's comment about
> Derek coming to Canada)
> Tom, run.  (8-)
>
> [Tomb] Hey, I'm not the one that tried to
> tempt Lady Eliza's virtue with savory bon-
> bons! (Mr. Hudak, head for the hills....).

Already Packed and ready to run. Can I hide at your place Tomb?

> (The funniest part was Mike didn't realize
> *during the game* who the figure he was
> approaching was.... when I explained post-
> game, his face went pale and he said "Now
> I'm very scared....")

Hey, I gave up sheep to try and profess my love at first sight after
seeing
the figure standing in the doorway.......  It's not my fault.....  Tom
set
me up......

If it actually happened.....

> But, since the whole thing never happened,
> it'd be hard for any court to convict me. We
> all know pictures can be doctored or faked.
> I claim absolute innocence. We all had fun,
> no one got hurt (yet), and nothing
> happened.

I claim absolute innocence also....  Or ignorance....  Well, one of
those
'I' words.....

Prev: Re: Tom's life on the lamb * Next: RE: Tom's life on the lamb *