Prev: Re: [OT] Was 1/300th buildings now bit of a rant and 25mm buildings Next: Re: [GZG-ECC] People pictures

Re: [OT] Battletech pod for Mechwarrior:Dark Age

From: "Shazza" <germ@f...>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 15:42:29 -0000
Subject: Re: [OT] Battletech pod for Mechwarrior:Dark Age

> Not only do I use the 6mm stuff, but I've also blown up some to twice
size
> and used them as buildings for Mechwarrior:Dark Age. Now, if I could
just
> get things like the moon base up to that size I'd be very happy..
> John S.

John I'm trying to do a battletech drop pod. Any chance you could give
me
some
dimensions that would be acceptable for Mechwarrior Dark age model?

Cheers

Jeremey
germ@germy.co.uk
www.germy.co.uk

Prev: Re: [OT] Was 1/300th buildings now bit of a rant and 25mm buildings Next: Re: [GZG-ECC] People pictures