Prev: Re: [OT] Was 1/300th buildings now bit of a rant and 25mm buildings Next: 1/72 Standing Ring

Re: [OT] Was 1/300th buildings now bit of a rant and 25mm buildings

From: "Germ" <germ@g...>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 11:40:01 -0000
Subject: Re: [OT] Was 1/300th buildings now bit of a rant and 25mm buildings

> Okay, Let me correct this.  Your stuff is to be acknowledged as a
strong
> addition to war games resources.  Even though I seldom buy 25 mm
figures
> anymore I want to let you know that I am amazed at the paper buildings
> you provide (for free even!) for war gamers.	I have downloaded most
of
> your 1/300th buildings  paper models.

Basically Glenn all I am after is to know if people are using them for
gaming.
I don't mention what I've done to fish for praise, I do it simply to
find
out
if anyone is actually using the stuff I do. I enjoy making the stuff and
some of it has been
a good challenge, but if no-one uses it then I'll stop and spend more
time
down the pub :)

Jeremey
germ@germy.co.uk
www.germy.co.uk

Prev: Re: [OT] Was 1/300th buildings now bit of a rant and 25mm buildings Next: 1/72 Standing Ring