Prev: Re: [GZG-ECC] People pictures Next: [OT] Was 1/300th buildings now bit of a rant and 25mm buildings

Re: [OT] Pictures of 1/300th paper buildings updated

From: Eric Brown <squirmydad@y...>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 23:11:47 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [OT] Pictures of 1/300th paper buildings updated

(lurk mode off)

Jeremy, thanks for such a cool site full of free
stuff! I downloaded all of the 25mm deckplans to
finally start working on an idea for Stalingradish
factory interior set-up I've been contemplating for
SG. Thanks for the inspiration.
Eric

(lurk mode reactivated)

--- Germ <germ@germy.co.uk> wrote:
> > Thanks, Damo. Didn't want to be a pep club of one.
> ;->=
> >
> > Germ, you might think about damaged sections,
> especially for the modular
> > buildings, though it's hard to do with nice edges
> for doing top sections.
> > Jagged, blackened holes for the lower sections
> seem relatively
> > straightforward.
> > Just a thought for polish, mind you, but seems
> pretty common that, when
> > running tanks through cities, you get
> rubble-ization without much trying.
> > The_Beast
>
> They are free and made of paper. You could always
> cut them up and make them
> a bit dirty
> with a black ink wash or even run a lit match over
> parts to get that
> scorched look :)
>
> Not meaning to sound sarcastic, but that was what I
> was planning to show
> people how to do
> if they wanted ruins.
>
> As for me I'm desparately trying to find time for an
> alien drop pod, sci-fi
> sky scrappers and the
> much promised Battletech type drop pod.
>
> And that is just the wanted list for the 1/300th
> paper buildings section!
>
> Jeremey
> germ@germy.co.uk
> www.germy.co.uk

=====
"The moon is a girl"
   "Yes Patrick, it is."
"And boys have a penis."
   "They certainly do son."   - P.J.Sauve-Brown 1/20/02

http://taxes.yahoo.com/

Prev: Re: [GZG-ECC] People pictures Next: [OT] Was 1/300th buildings now bit of a rant and 25mm buildings