Prev: Re: [GZG-ECC] People pictures Next: Re: [GZG-ECC] People pictures

Re: [GZG-ECC] People pictures

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 16:00:27 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG-ECC] People pictures

Jerry said:
>I don't actually have pictures; I have partial video.	(My camera
does video, but only in 30 second clips, and I got the getting on
knees thing, but not the actual popping of the question.)
>And, I've been told that if I released that video, another video
of me haggling with an individual in an event that didn't happen
would also be released.  (8-)

<evil grin> send it to me, then -- I'll post it.

(Adrian, just be thankful I was snickering too hard to either talk or
remember which is your bum leg--I was considering sitting on your knee,
flinging my arms around your neck and squeaking "Oh darling!" in
Emelia's
falsetto...)

And Jerry, what I want to know is, did that other clip just show you
haggling, or did he also catch you trying to choke me?

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: [GZG-ECC] People pictures Next: Re: [GZG-ECC] People pictures