Prev: Re: Good News (OT) Next: Re: [GZG-ECC] People pictures

Re: [GZG-ECC] People pictures

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 15:20:40 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG-ECC] People pictures

Indy wrote:

> Jerry Han wrote:
> >
> > Hi folks,
> >
> > I've updated the GZG-ECC VI website to have pictures of various
people
> > at the Con, plus links to other things that have been posted
recently
> > on the list.
> >
> > http://www.warpfish.com/gzgecc/gzgecc6/aar.shtml
>
> Jerry, where're the proposal pics from Cinegrunt???

I don't actually have pictures; I have partial video.  (My camera
does video, but only in 30 second clips, and I got the getting on
knees thing, but not the actual popping of the question.)

And, I've been told that if I released that video, another video
of me haggling with an individual in an event that didn't happen
would also be released.  (8-)

I do think other people did get pictures though, so those without
blackmailable material against their good name may be able to do
something.  (8-)

JGH

--
*** Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan ***
"Time is a wheel in constant motion, Always rolling us along. Tell

Prev: Re: Good News (OT) Next: Re: [GZG-ECC] People pictures