Prev: Narn Bat Bait was Re: [OT] Pictures of 1/300th paper buildings updated Next: Re: Narn Bat Bait was Re: [OT] Pictures of 1/300th paper buildings updated

Re: Narn Bat Bait was Re: [OT] Pictures of 1/300th paper buildings updated

From: "Tony Francis" <tony@b...>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 16:06:47 +0000
Subject: Re: Narn Bat Bait was Re: [OT] Pictures of 1/300th paper buildings updated

devans@nebraska.edu wrote:

>>>However, I've got to remember to ask Tony about the Welsh Star League
>>>
>image
>
>>>caption. What is up with the 'Spacesheep'? I think I've been
offended...

>>Umm ... I'm having a slow day. Enlighten me ?
>>

>Ok, I've got mutton to complain about, for shear, but even wooly gamers
>know when someone is lambasting them.

**THWACK**

**THWACK**   **THWACK**   **THWACK**

>Isn't 'Spacesheep' suggesting the Cymru are about the level of
>Pigs-in-Space?

It certainly wasn't meant that way - it's just an allusion to the fact
that 90% of the population of Wales walks on four hooves and gets
sheared every so often. Just don't whisper the words 'mint sauce' ...

It was suggested by one of my fellow Brigadiers who is himself
part-Welsh and thus knows a thing or two about green wellies and woolly
jumpers

>Ok, most folks would consider that relatively complementary, I guess...

Tony