Prev: Re: ECC Results and Reports from the Hive Next: Good News (Very OT)

Re: [GZGECC] After Action Reports

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 23:00:09 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZGECC] After Action Reports

We didn't have one this year, Allan.  Closest I came to seeing a
Cthulhu was the Ogrethulhu that Bill Spring was selling. (8-) (Though,
one
of FSE Lost Patrol dudes was attacked by a green multi-tenticled sheep
during FMA Sheep, so, I guess that counts for something.  (8-) )

JGH

Allan Goodall wrote:
> Jerry, if you're taking requests, I'd love to see pictures of the
Cthulhu

--
**** Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan ****
"There've been times, I'm so confused; All my roads, they lead to you

Prev: Re: ECC Results and Reports from the Hive Next: Good News (Very OT)