Prev: RE: [AAR] GZG ECC VI (longish) Next: Re: [DSIII]

RE: [DSIII]

From: owner-gzg-l@l...
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 15:37:08 -0400
Subject: RE: [DSIII]

On Tue, Feb 25, 2003, Michael Brown wrote:

>How about each active ADS in range of the target reduces the attack by
1
>die type, D4 minimum (or drops the value of the chit draw by [again
with
>1 or zero un-affected]).
>
>Some rounds get through, but sufficient ADS will block most.

    This sounds reasonable, but then I think ADS would have to be re-
costed given its new role. If the same system can take out a) aerospace,
b) VTOL, c) missiles, d) artillery (could it take out DFO's? If not, why
not (especially if it can take out artillery)?), it should cost
appropriately (and it will become a definite target).

    -Brian

--
Brian Quirt <brianq@ncf.ca>
Proud Member of the Society for the Conservation of Angular Momentum

Prev: RE: [AAR] GZG ECC VI (longish) Next: Re: [DSIII]