Prev: Re: GZG ECC VI has ended Next: Re: [GZGECC] After Action Reports

Re: GZG ECC VI has ended

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 08:38:14 -0600
Subject: Re: GZG ECC VI has ended

On Mon, 24 Feb 2003 13:22:22 -0600, "Kevin Balentine"
<kevinbalentine@mail.ev1.net> wrote:

>Good as in, better than the average Louisiana highway :-)

Geez, 19th century corduroy roads were better than the average Louisiana
highway!

>Me too ... got to get those Old Crow tanks done!

My fiancee likes the convention idea. We'd be close to her relatives and
have
a place to crash for the night. I was thinking what I'd run (I'm crazy
that
way, but I enjoy running games as much as playing them), and I'd be
willing to
run two SG2 games and two FMAS games. I also have a couple of starship
fleets
painted that I could bring to aid anyone who wants to run FT games.

Allan Goodall		     http://www.hyperbear.com

"We come into the world and take our chances
 Fate is just the weight of circumstances
 That's the way that Lady Luck dances
 Roll the bones." - N. Peart

Prev: Re: GZG ECC VI has ended Next: Re: [GZGECC] After Action Reports