Prev: [SG]: Stargrutn at Helm's Deep Next: Re: ECC VI After Con Report

IC figures

From: glenn m wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 03:39:24 PST
Subject: IC figures

Yes, this is against the flow (buying 25 mm instead of 6 mm figures) but
has anyone seen the IC SG 2 figures?

What is different between the SGB-04A/06A figures and the "Indonesian"
09A figure?

I am thinking Malaysian/Indonesian/Singaporean independent mercenary
troops.  What ESU figures might fit such a force (East Indian, Malay,
Chinese, even the odd Eurasian or European figure I suppose)?  Any
others
that would fit the theme?

Anyone have SGN-128 Amerindian Scout?  How does this figure look
Amerind?

How does SGO-05C, 14B, 16B and 25B look?  Would this be a set of figures
that would be suitable as a 'minority' group in my Native Peoples Circle
forces?  They are heavily native peoples from North, Central  and South
America but there are components from Asia, Oceania, and Africa in the
group (minority minority thing...)

Gracias,
Glenn

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com

Prev: [SG]: Stargrutn at Helm's Deep Next: Re: ECC VI After Con Report