Prev: Re: ECC Results and Reports from the Hive Next: [FH] A couple of questions

Re: Minnesota players?

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 03:38:56 -0500
Subject: Re: Minnesota players?

"Bradley, Jason (US - Minneapolis)" wrote:

> Anyone on this list play Full thrust in or around the Minneapolis
Minnesota
> area?  You guys have got me really curious to play the game, but I
have been
> stung too many times buying games before I have tried them!  Anyway if
> anyone here is or knows anyone in the area who wouldn't mind getting
> together to try it out I would appreciate it!

You'd be more than welcome to try some PBeM Full Thrust to help gain
some
experience.  Taking on Kevin would seem a bit intimidating for your
first games!  You'd learn quickly as he hands you your head.

Look here:  http://home.nycap.rr.com/davisje/ftjava/index.html

Jon

Prev: Re: ECC Results and Reports from the Hive Next: [FH] A couple of questions