Prev: Re: ECC VI After Con Report Next: ECC Results and Reports from the Hive

Re: Slammers and other stuff

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@s...>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 22:25:50 -0800
Subject: Re: Slammers and other stuff

I'm gonna chime in on this. Slammers just begs for 6mm. 15mm is all very

nice, and a 15mm combat car would be cool to have. But it's just not
right if you can't have a whole platoon sweeping across the table. 4
Slammers MBTs would just barely fit on the table in 15mm if properly
deployed.

6mm is mandatory.

Thomas Barclay wrote:

>1. Slammers as a "tank warfare" and "combined
>arms" game just makes sense to have in DS
>scale. Then you can really field some *force*!
>I would be interested to know what kind of sales
>would justify 6mm issues.
>

>Besides, we all know that a depressed clutch is
>best cured with Prozac.

If, like some parents, you have a depressing clutch, then you take the
Prozac.

--
We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade
and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are

http://www.cs.umb.edu/jfklibrary/j091262.htm

Prev: Re: ECC VI After Con Report Next: ECC Results and Reports from the Hive