Prev: Re: [Humor] RE: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out! Next: [AAR] GZG ECC VI (longish)

Re: ECC Post Mortem

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 19:35:29 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: ECC Post Mortem

On Mon, 24 Feb 2003, Thomas Barclay wrote:

> Me: "That's good. That's the effect we
> were shooting for." Pause. "Anyone can
> move figures around the board and roll
> dice. We Canadians come down here just
> to &%$* with the minds of the Americans.
> That's really what this is all about."

Tom, next you're going to be telling the Yanks about the Orbital Mind
Control Lasers... ooops. Nevermind, those don't exist, just like that
event. And next time you're out of doors for, oh, about 15 minutes or
so,
you'll forget all about Orbital Mi... what was I talking about again?

I am, as usual, insanely envious of the fun had by all on the far side
of
the continent. Especially in events that didn't happen, involving sheep
that weren't there. Or something. :)

It's not nice, making a guy giggle insanely in front of the computer
while
reading email, where his coworkers can hear him!

Hmmm... maybe the Fultons & I can all plan for ECC X; I should be
slightly
more solvent & better employed by then!

Brian.

Prev: Re: [Humor] RE: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out! Next: [AAR] GZG ECC VI (longish)