Prev: RE: GZG ECC VI has ended Next: RE: The GZG ECC VI Quote Board

Re: The GZG ECC VI Quote Board

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 22:08:26 -0500
Subject: Re: The GZG ECC VI Quote Board

> > No, you don't.  Trust me on this, you really, really, really
don't.
> > Those are faked pictures anyway--nothing happened.
>
> You know saying that just makes me more suspicious.... your first
name ain't
> Brer is it? ;)

Nope, it's Honest Abdul, Purveyor of Fine Camels Slightly Used. And
you don't want to know.   So how's the weather in Tasmania?  I gather
that it snowed about a meter deep in either Toronto or Montreal this
weekend (this report is second hand and I don't know which relative it
came from).  Must have made driving home rather interesting for those
headed for the Great White North.

Prev: RE: GZG ECC VI has ended Next: RE: The GZG ECC VI Quote Board