Prev: Re: Indy's ECC VI After Con Report (ACR) (nice and long) Next: RE: The GZG ECC VI Quote Board

RE: Indy's ECC VI After Con Report (ACR) (nice and long)

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 13:25:26 +1100
Subject: RE: Indy's ECC VI After Con Report (ACR) (nice and long)

G'day,

> This year Stuart ran a Boar War... dog Blinkey... tiger...
> sheep... (and mule below I note)

Was this a game or a zoo exhibit? ;P ;)

Any clues as to where all the non human figs came from?

> Adrian looked at him in shock and horror
> as Stuart's words sunk in. Several people
> readied cameras and Adrian slowly got down on his knees and played out
> the role. It was hard to know who was more embarrassed, Laserlight or
> Adrian.

I may have to frame one of those ! ;) ;)

> I was ready to sell my minis right then and there hopefully
> she won't enter the painting contest next year - on the other hand,
> hope she does!)

Maybe she'll do them for you on commission ;)

> (though I don't necessarily agree they would join the
> OUDF, either, but that's neither here nor there).

We hear you already.... and we're starting to agree ;P ;)

> As prizes for the participants, I gave them
> each either fossilized Miocene-era shark teeth (to the Hawai`ian
> winners) or fossilized manta ray teeth

Now there's a reason to go to ECC!!!!!!! ;)

Sounds like you had a great time!

Cheers

A very jealous Beth

Prev: Re: Indy's ECC VI After Con Report (ACR) (nice and long) Next: RE: The GZG ECC VI Quote Board