Prev: Re: Indy's ECC VI After Con Report (ACR) (nice and long) Next: Re: Indy's ECC VI After Con Report (ACR) (nice and long)

Re: GZG ECC - Orange Starships?

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 20:58:18 -0500
Subject: Re: GZG ECC - Orange Starships?

Kevin Walker wrote:

> So did Jon D show up with any orange colored starships?  :)
>
> Kevin Walker

Not this year, unfortunately.  I ended up running the Ambush
in the Bremen Corridor with the NSL and the ESU and the
Battle for Huntington.

The Dvi Marauders (the orange ships) are negotiating an
alliance with the Sylvian Nomads for an attack against the
TJorians for next year's convention.

They are Silent Death ships that Kevin painted for me last year.
I can't recall their names at the moment.

Jon