Prev: Re: GZG ECC VI has ended Next: Re: GZG ECC VI has ended

Re: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!

From: glenn m wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 16:33:08 PST
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!

On Mon, 24 Feb 2003 08:14:48 -0600 Allan Goodall
<agoodall@hyperbear.com>
writes:
<snip>
>As mentioned, with a release of FMAS you'll be able to use a small
>smattering
>of your 25mm figures for 15mm. I suspect, actually, that people will
>end up
>with a couple of large SG2 forces in 15mm or 25mm and a lot of small
>forces
>for FMAS almost entirely in 15mm.

MY plans (other than for DS2 - my main effort - and FT - my
"afterthought" forces) is to have small but complete 25 mm (Starguard
and
older SF figures I already have) forces (several squads to a Platoon
minus) supplemented by 'to be bought' GZG squads * and * in 15 mm (I got
a deal so I now own 15 mm figures.)   In other words 'duplicate' forces!

 (okay some fudging will be necessary in some cases altrhough I do have
some exact second hand same figures in 25 and 15 both) for those
scenarios using Stargrunt 2/Starguard/Space Marines rules

When FMAS comes I will probably try it in both...

>Allan Goodall		      http://www.hyperbear.com
>
>"We come into the world and take our chances
> Fate is just the weight of circumstances
> That's the way that Lady Luck dances
> Roll the bones." - N. Peart

Gracias,
Glenn

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com

Prev: Re: GZG ECC VI has ended Next: Re: GZG ECC VI has ended